Keep your loved ones warm this winter with a beautiful, unique, and locally-made quilt! Browse our selection of 800+ quilts and find one perfectly suited to take home with you. Thanks to the generosity of Inspired to Sew, your purchase will help to inspire hope in our local community by supporting the Catherine McAuley Center’s mission.
One quilt can provide:
– Bus passes for residents to attend appointments and work for three months
– New winter apparel for a family of 8
– One training to help current volunteer tutors learn best practices about teaching or about their students’ needs
– A six-week class for students who want to pursue citizenship
– Interpretation for a new refugee family for 90 days
– Aftercare services for women who have graduated from the Transitional Housing Program
Proceeds benefit the Catherine McAuley Center’s Adult Basic Education, Transitional Housing, and Refugee and Immigrant Services programs. The Catherine McAuley Center’s mission is to offer hope and opportunity through educational and supportive services that promote stability, skill-building, and connection.
Event held in NewBo Market located at 1100 3rd St SE, Cedar Rapids
Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 10 AM – 2 PM
Can’t visit us at the sale? Shop online now through December 31, 2018 and proceeds will still benefit the Catherine McAuley Center! https://inspiredtosew.com/inspire-me/stitches-for-hope.html